This is the Sanwa MT-44 FH4T/FH3 4-Channel
2.4GHz Radio System. The MT-44 is the next development for Sanwa
offering impressive features in a lightweight and compact transmitter.
Most notably, the MT-44 is the first to use low voltage technology as
it's power source, using only three "AAA" batteries for power, or an
optional 1S LiPo battery. This advancement not only helps reduce overall
transmitter weight, but it also helps free up size, space and comfort
Other worthy features of the MT-44 transmitter include a white
backlit HD display, a collapsible handle to provide full view of the
LCD, USB charging, telemetry, 1S LiPo capabilities, FH4T and FH3
NOTE: SSL (Sanwa Synchronized Link) System
- SANWA SSL SYSTEM
- When used with compatible RX-472, RX-482, Super Vortex
Series, SV-Plus Series, the setting of ESC etc. by Transmitter is
available through SSL functions while driving.
- Since the setting can be done without the stop of car,
the detailed adjustment in accordance with Race conditions is available
without interruption of Intervals and the change of machine conditions.
- RESPONSE OF TELEMETRY SYSTEM
- It is often said that telemetry system reduce response
speed. However, SANWA Original Data Processing and Algorithm Design
makes Telemetry possible without response speed reduction.
- Sanwa's Excellent Telemetry System has no response speed reduction.
- RESPONSE MODE
- Please do not use Analog Servo for SHR mode or SSR
mode. If analog servo is used for SHR mode or SSR mode, the servo will
be broken and will not work.
- Digital servo (SRG series, Digital ERG series, SDX series) can be used both for NOR mode and SHR mode.
- SSR mode can be used only by SRG series servo.
- In SHR or SSR mode, BL-RACER, BL-FORCE, BL-SPORT, F2000, F2200,
F3000, F3300, SBL-01, SBL-02 and SBL-03CR do not work. Please use NOR
mode for the above ESC.
- SV-08, HV-10, HV-12, F2500 can work by NOR/SHR MODE.
- Sanwa MT-44 FH4T/FH3 4-Channel 2.4GHz Radio System
- RX-482 Receiver