KIY CONCEPT (Pat.P)
KO PROPO introduces Kustomize It Yourself (K.I.Y.) an interchangeable transmitter. The concept of the new K.I.Y. brings simplicity to customizing and upgrading within a modular system. The new transmitter is composed of 3 modular units: Steering, Throttle and Master units. The three separate modular units can be easily put together, no screws required. Just push the safety lock of the joint, pull the lever and pull or push to insert or remove the modular unit. It's that simple! You can use the K.I.Y. to unlock your next system and bring more enjoyment to your hobby. 2.4GHz FHSS
The FHSS system which is used has a foldable and removable antenna for storage. The improved system increases the reliability and removes error for communication failures. The corresponding receiver used is the KR-411FH, which is the same receiver used by our other FHSS systems.High Performance CPU & 2.7inch LCD
Adopting a new CPU that is 20% faster then our previous system. The 12bit processor inside this master unit allows for quick data processing and securely performing delicate control. The large size LCD allows for various function configurations at a quick glance.Adjustable Trigger Position & 3D Trigger
The position of the trigger can be adjusted (forward or back) to your preference in the trigger action. The 3D trigger is also included for even more comfort and infinite customization.LCD Menu List:
- Model: Select, Name, Copy, Reset
- Steering: Trim, Travel, Balance, Subtrim, Trim Rate, Turn Speed, Return Speed, Punch, Curve, Reverse, Travel Override
- Throttle: Trim, HiPoint, Brake, SubTrim, Trim Rate, Turn Speed, Return Speed, Punch, Curve, Reverse, Drag Brake, Brake Override, ABS, Accel, Autostart, Idleup
- 3/4ch: Mode, 2way, 3way, 5way, Analog, 4WS Mix, AMP Mix, T-Mix
- Quick Setup: ST/TH Reverse, ST-Subtrim, ST-Travel, ST-Balance, TH-SubTrim, TH-Trim, TH-HiPoint, TH-Brake
- Timer: StopWatch, DownTimer, LapHistory
- Function: Monitor, LED color, BackLight, Contrast, SoundVol, Buzzer, KeyRepeat
- System: Response, Setup, DirectBT, AdjustST, AdjustTH, OP-Timer, 2.4GHzBand, PowerManagement, AllReset, ICS
QuickSetUp allows for a shortcut to quickly setup your vehicle. These are the basic configurations that are usually used to setup your vehicle and accessed the most.
The four buttons under the LCD panel are the Direct Buttons. When one of the buttons are pressed, the assigned function will appear in the menu for quick reference and adjustment.