The ProTek R/C Lightweight LiPo Receiver Battery Pack was developed
specifically for Mugen, AE and XRAY 1/8 off road receiver battery boxes!
But, this super light weight Li-Poly battery is a great choice to power
the electronics of 1/10th & 1/8th scale nitro powered race cars of
all types. This battery weighs just 60 grams, and is a great option for
racers who are looking to shed weight and save space in their battery
box, while having plenty of capacity for long main events.
1) DO NOT leave the battery in your model when charging
2) DO NOT leave unattended when charging
3) ALWAYS balance charge the battery
4) ALWAYS use a LiPo charging bag
5) YOU MUST use a Li-Poly specific charger to charge the pack (NiMH or NiCD only chargers WILL NOT WORK!)
6) YOU MUST not over discharge the Li-Poly battery pack
7) READ & UNDERSTAND the instructions carefully before operating this battery
NOTE: When using high energy Li-Polymer Batteries,
please do not over-discharge or over-charge batteries as this will
result in over heated batteries. Discharging capacity can't exceed 80%
of the max capacity of the pack after full charging to ensure a good
cycle performance. It is recommended to fully charge a brand new battery
before using and only discharge the battery 50% for first 5 cycles.
Always monitor race time and/or set a low voltage warning on ESC (End
voltage cannot be lower than 3.2v per cell). Do not use the battery that
has too low a voltage.
Do not expose batteries to sunshine or store/charge batteries at the
temperature above 35°C or in a closed car. The high temperature
environment could cause damage to the pack or make it burst. If the
battery becomes hot while fast charging, high current discharging or
racing, do not charge the battery until it has cooled completely. Wait
about 20 mins, then inspect prior to recharging.