The ET410 excels on every track surface whether it be clay, carpet,
dirt, indoor, or outdoor. That’s not a huge surprise since it’s based on
the wildly successful EB410 platform. We designed new suspension arms,
shock towers, rear shocks, body mounts, ET48.3 inspired truggy body, and
driveline components to push the ET410 out to 1/10th 2wd/4wd truck
All of the innovations from the EB410 buggy are present on
the ET410. From the weight-forward chassis layout and superior
differential design, to the reverse bellcrank steering system and 13mm
big bore shocks, you’ll be immediately familiar with the truck out of
the box. This also means that most of the aftermarket parts for the
EB410 will be direct replacement options for the ET410.
testing we found a variety of motors that work well to power the ET410
from standard 2-pole offerings (5.5-10.5T) to 4-pole 540-size SCT motors
(4000-5000kv). Don’t be afraid to put tons of power through the ET410
as a newly designed 32 pitch spur gear and thicker driveshafts are more
than up to the task. And yes, it’s fully capable of pulling wheelies if
you like messing around in the backyard or off the track.
addition to standard 2.2” truck wheels and tires (AE offset), we thought
it necessary to support SCT wheels and tires (Slash offset) as a
bolt-on option. So there’s a good chance you already have everything you
need in your RC toolbox to get going.
If you already own an
EB410, you’ll be happy to know that the parts are 95% compatible with
the ET410. This means you won’t need to stock up on a completely new set
of spare parts and all of the routine maintenance you’ve become
familiar with will apply to the ET410. So if you’re looking for a ‘new’
class to run or just want to have a good time with an awesome RC
vehicle, the ET410 will deliver.
ET410 Key Features:
- 95% parts compatibility with the EB410 4WD 1/10th scale buggy.
- Updated 3mm 7075 CNC chassis and revised A and B hinge pin braces.
- 13mm hard anodized threaded shocks with locking spring perches.
- New 32 pitch spur gear for ultimate durability
- 3.5mm shock shafts with revised dual guide x-ring cartridge.
- 7075 CNC machined adjustable hinge pin brace system.
- Three high volume fluid-filled adjustable differentials.
- Lightweight 7075 tapered center driveshafts.
- Quick access to differentials and maintenance friendly layout.
- Captured CVA front and rear driveshafts with heavy duty 6mm stub axles.
- Fully ball raced reverse bellcrank steering system.
- Uses 1/10th AE Offset Stadium Truck or Traxxas Slash Short Course offset wheels.