In 2016, XRAY was the first team to sweep the overall
championship titles in all three classes at the ETS, including 1/10
Modified, Stock, and Formula… setting a new record to beat!
2017, Team XRAY repeated its wins in both Modified and Stock classes
with Bruno Coelho becoming back-to-back ETS champion in the Modified
class – the most prestigious and difficult class – with Alexandre Duchet
winning the Stock class.
2018 All New Features:
- All-new ULP (Ultra Low Profile) shocks with 4mm lower design for improved stability
- All-new ultra-low profile ULP shock towers to accommodate new ULP (Ultra Low Profile) shocks
- All-new chassis design with new motor mount plate position for further flex adjustment and motor moved more to center
- All-new top redesigned top deck works with the new layshaft bulkheads and motor mount which moves motor more to center
- All-new motor mount plate features new extra rearmost holes for improved traction and further flex adjustment
- All-new motor mount decreases the chassis roll with motor position more to center
- All-new in-line chassis flex set-up options
- All-new ECS drive shafts are 51mm long for optimized steering and stability