The Tekno EB410 / ET410 Titanium Shock Standoffs V2 are replacements
for the new (TKR6527B) standoff that use the keyed shock bushings
(TKR6780). They include Avid's FastTune feature which allows you to use a
common 1.5mm Allen wrench to prevent the standoff from spinning while
using a 5.5mm socket wrench on the other side. The other solutions out
there require you to either take the shock completely off the standoff
to reach the 7.0mm nut or to use a 7.0mm open-ended socket wrench (which
isn't very common in our tool selections). Don't forget, you also get
to lose some weight from the highest point on the car by switching from steel to titanium.
- Replaces new Tekno Standoff (TKR6527B). Must be used with new keyed shock bushings (TKR6780)
- Machined from billet 6Al-4V Titanium.
- Designed for Tekno EB410 and ET410.
- Features our FastTune design that uses a 1.5mm Allen to aid in switching shock locations.
- Remove weight from the highest location on your vehicle. Kit: 3.2g/ea | Avid: 1.7g/ea.
- Includes 4 standoffs in a touring spring doodad container.