The AVID Triad Evo Slipper fits the 6.1 lineup by Team Associated (B6.1, B6.1D, T6.1, and SC6.1) and has several advantages over the current slipper offerings. The design allows the clutch to transmit power, yet it still maintains a degree of slip without overheating. The amount of difference in the clutch can only be explained after running it. When racers run our clutch, and then switch back to standard, it becomes clear how many areas of the track the AVID clutch improves the car.
We are offering three pre-configured kits and one custom build kit in order to better suit your needs. Pre-configured kits consist of our Mod (81/84), Stock (72/76), and UK (78/81) spurs with our new CPD slipper pads. Our Customizable Triad Evo allows you to choose which two spurs and even allows you to choose which pad configuration you would like. This is the best option for saving yourself some extra cash if you know exactly what you.
- Smoother throttle/brake feel in jumps as well as turns.
- Consistent performance (jumps are the same every lap).
- Lightweight, compact design (Weighing only the parts changed - TRIAD (78T) 8.8g Vs. Stock (78T) 14.0g).
- 3 CPD slipper pads, more consistent settings with higher heat tolerance.
- Outer hub and inner plates are self-centering and vented for weight and cooling.
- Longer life with less maintenance.
- Comes with an 81 and 84 tooth spur gear.