Built around the standard 285mm SCA-1E C-Section chassis, the 1981 Range
Rover includes: Combined Forward Battery Tray and CMS Mount, Stiffer
multi-position Shock Towers, 35T High Torque Motor, ARC-1 ESC with
Crawler Mode as standard, Improved Throttle Profile, Thermal and Voltage
Protection, LiPo compatibility and Waterproofing.
Other Standard Features Include: Heavy-duty Locked Axles, Steel CVD
driveshafts and UJ Prop shafts, High Torque Waterproof Steering Servo,
Oil-Filled Coil Over shocks, 1.9 Beadlock Wheels and Tires, Optional
Winch-Ready front and rear chassis mounted bumpers, LED-Ready light
buckets and Injection Molded Grille Detail, Windscreen Wipers, Wing
Mirrors and Scale Bumpers. A NiMH pack and USB Charger are also
included, as are AA Cells for the TX.
CTX 8000 FHSS 2.4GHz Radio Gear is also included as standard, and offers
Glitch and Interference-free running, Steering Rate Adjustment, Channel
Reversing, End Point Adjustment and an Ergonomic and Well-balanced
Steering Wheel Transmitter.
The rig not only looks completely scale, it also offers scope for the
future. Allowing a full interior to be fabricated and fitted, LED's
added, alongside additional details like a winch, a roof rack or even
alloy wheels and different tires. Think of the RTR as a blank sheet of
paper, be as subtle or detailed as you feel in the quest for the
ultimate scale build.
- Fully Licensed 1981 4-Door Range Rover Body
- Combined CMS (Chassis-Mounted Servo) and Forward Battery Mount
- Stiffer Gen 2 Multi-position Shock Towers
- High Torque Metal Geared Steering Servo
- 285mm Standard SCA-1E Wheelbase
- ARC-1 ESC (Crawler Mode Enabled)
- CTX-8000 2.4 GHz FHSS Transmitter
- MRX-2800 2.4 GHz FHSS Receiver
- 35T High Torque Brushed Motor
- Oil Filled Coil-Over Shocks
- 7.2v NiMH Battery Pack and USB Charger Included