MODERN SCALE REALISM. No trail truck would be complete without a
detailed and realistic looking body. The Trailrunner 4x4 is just that,
with inspired styling from today's off-road vehicles.
The Trailrunner comes equipped with a high-strength polycarbonate body
that has been pre-painted to look fresh from the dealer showroom. The
Trailrunner body was designed for looks, function and customization
featuring a two-piece design with removable front lower valance,
injection-molded fender flares, B-pillar appliques, door handles,
windshield wipers, mirrors, and front grill installed right out of the
The looks don't stop there. Also included are injection-molded roof
rack, three-piece front bumper with D-rings, snorkel, and accessory
decal sheet. Now you can make your RTR your own without buying
So, whether the look you want is off the dealer lot, a weekend warrior,
or full-blown off-road trail rig, the choice is yours--your journey
Officially Licensed Tires.
Gripping the trail is a set of officially licensed General Grabber(TM)
A/T X tires molded in a high-performance, soft compound rubber. The
General Grabber(TM) A/T X tires are mounted on three-piece 1.55"
beadlock wheels. No more worrying if your RTR tires will come unglued.
- Trailrunner body thermoformed in high-strength polycarbonate
- Two-piece design with removable front lower valance
- Clear windows with tinted decals
- Molded grill, fender flares, exhaust, and door handles
- Molded side mirrors
- Three-piece front injection-molded bumper with D-rings.
- Removable injection-molded fairlead
- Optional molded roof rack, snorkel, and accessory decal sheet included
- Realistic styling
- Three possible ways to customize and make it your own
A performance rig built to endure. When hitting the trail, you want to
do it with confidence and the answer is the all-new Enduro Trail Truck!
At the heart of the Enduro is our revolutionary Stealth(R) X gearbox.
Although the exterior appears to have a conventional 3-gear
transmission look, the inside is far from conventional. The Stealth(R) X
features the ability to adjust the rear drive ratio independently from
the front drive in 3 levels. Stock overdrives the front end 5.7%, option
1 provides a one-to-one drive ratio front to rear and option 2
overdrives the front end 11.83%.
Feeding the power to the tires are three-piece telescopic driveshafts
with an extruded aluminum center section, universal front drive axles,
and hardened steel ring and pinion gears. With the Enduro drivetrain,
delivering useful power will not be an issue.
With durability, performance, agility and scale looks in mind, the engineers at Area 51 Design Works came up with the Independent Front Suspension conversion kit.
Now you can get that same kit in an RTR vehicle. Pre-assembled with the
same quality and features, this trail truck comes equipped with IFS and
is scale ready to tackle rough off-road terrain right out of the box.
The Enduro Trail Truck comes ready for adventure, with performance-driven Reedy Power electronics.
The all-new, ultra-smooth and powerful, 16-turn 5-slot brushed crawler
motor and Reedy Power SC400X electronic speed controller with T-plug
connector, supply ample power to this tough rig. Controlling the beast
on the trail is our new 3-channel XP130 2.4GHz radio and Reedy Power
high-torque 1320MG metal gear servo.
The #40104C LiPo Combo includes all the above and the #758 Reedy 3000mAh 30C 7.4V Shorty Battery and #27201 Reedy Compact Balance Charger!
- Steering rack: The included aluminum swing rack and steering plates give the IFS suspension a precise, solid feel.
- Steering blocks: 100% compatible with steering blocks from previous Enduro chassis and allows up to 45 degrees of steering.
- Threaded Aluminum shock bodies:
Threaded aluminum and fluid-filled, these shocks keep the vehicle
stable on the trail and retain oil even in the roughest terrain.
Durable injection-molded upper and lower suspension arms with optimized
ball cups provide maximum suspension articulation along with modern
off-road vehicle suspension scale looks.
- Reedy Power crawler motor:
The new Reedy Power 5-slot 16-turn brushed crawler motor provides ample
torque with a smooth power delivery. This allows for slow precise
acceleration while maintaining consistent power over rough terrain and
- Reedy power electronic speed controller (ESC):
The water-resistant SC400X brushed ESC is specifically programmed for
crawling with proportional forward/reverse, dual auxiliary power output
leads, LiPo low-voltage cutoff protections, and T-plug connector.
- Independent front suspension:
With durability, performance, agility, and scale looks in mind, the
engineers at Area 51 Design Works came up with the Independent Front
Suspension conversion kit. Now you can get that same kit in an RTR
vehicle. Pre-assembled with the same quality and features, this trail
truck comes equipped with IFS and is ready to tackle rough, off-road
terrain right out of the box.
- CMS (Chassis Mounted Servo)
- Universal front drive axles
- Stamped steel frame rails
- Enclosed receiver box
- 12mm wheel hexes
- Adjustable front and rear bumper mounts
- Adjustable width rock sliders
- Two battery boxes
- Aluminum Motor Plate
- Optimized ball cups for more fluid axle articulation
- Adjustable rear shock mount positions
- Telescopic driveshafts front and rear
- Extruded aluminum driveshaft splines
- One-piece rear axle design
- Machined input pinion gear
- Metal ring gear
- Machined steel top shaft
- Metal idler gears
- Heavy duty 5mm diameter steel links
- Metal ball bearings included