- 32-bit M4 microprocessor with more powerful processing capability
- Peak current up to 1200A.
- Built-in switch mode BEC with a maximum output of 10A and
voltage adjustable from 5V to 7.4V (step: 0.1V) for usage with servos
& other devices require different voltages.
- Variable frequency regulation of PWM & brake frequencies
allows users to precisely regulate the driving; braking forces (of the
- Expanded range of the max. brake force brings in the active brake ranges from 101% to 150%.
- Softening function (HOBBYWING-initiated) for milder or wilder driving control and better driving efficiency.
- 10 select-to-use profiles applicable to all 1/10th RC car racing.
- Internal electronic key switch for long service life, high
reliability; and the external switch port for connecting an external
switch (included in the product box) is applicable to different
- Switchable motor direction (CCW/CW) for various chassis.
- Multiple protections comes in standard
low-voltage cutoff protection
- ESC and motor thermal protection
- Fail safe (throttle signal loss protection)
- Reverse polarity protection*
- Data logging for recording the maximum ESC/motor temperature, motor speed/RPM, and others in real time.
- Lightweight. The G3 Modified &
Stock motors only weigh 161g & 132g respectively, the weights are
reduced by 11% & 21% when compared with the previous generation G2
- The built-in high precision Hall sensor combined with
the high precision and balanced rotor guarantee an outstanding linear
feel to the motor.
- The mechanical timing can be adjusted finely
and smoothly; the skid-proof lines on the rear end plate of the motor
guarantee the stability of the timing after adjustment. For G3 Stock
motors (10.5T~25.5T), the timing is adjustable from 30 degrees to 60
degrees; for Modified motors (3.5T~8.5T), the timing is adjustable from
20 degrees to 50 degrees.
- The motor case is designed to be easy to dismantle for maintenance purposes and for the replacement of common wearing parts.
special shell design which makes the stator core expose to the air
maximizes cooling. Big holes on the end plates of 10.5T~21.5T motors
further help reduce heat; small holes on the end plates of 5.5T~8.5T
motors effectively keep sand or dirt from getting inside and damaging
- The use of high-performance stator core,
heat-resistant wire, heat-resistant rotor with strong structure,
imported high precision and high strength bearings, and copper solder
tabs with super current endurance guarantees outstanding performance and
- Compliant with IFMAR, ROAR, EFRA, BRCA rules, and certified by RoHS, CE, FCC
For Modified Class of 1/10th & 1/12th On-road Racing