This Transponder Protector Box is CNC machined from Acetal, and the Protector Box Lid is machined from clear polycarbonate.
This product is designed to protect your personal transponder. It uses a standard 6" servo extension wire (included) as a sacrificial wire. If the wire is damaged, you can simply replace the wire itself as opposed to the entire transponder. The protector box also prevents the transponder number from rubbing off, and the clear plastic lid allows for easy reading.
(1) Transponder Protector Box
(1) Clear Transponder Protector Box Lid
(1) .050" Hex Allen Wrench (for installation)
(4) 2-56 x 3/16 Button Head Cap Screws (for holding box and lid together)
(1) 6" Servo Extension Wire Male/Female
Material: Black Acetal and Clear Polycarbonate Plastic
Weight: 8.0 grams (Box, Lid, Wire and Screws. Transponder not included)