Powered by two independent side-by-side motors, the
transmission in the Blizzard 2.0 Readyset delivers awesome power and
free control so you can enjoy dominance over any terrain like only a
true belted vehicle can deliver. With a suspension system equipped on
all wheels, the Blizzard clears every challenge in its path including
rocky obstacles, steep hill climbs and gravel or sand that would trap a
machine with normal tires. Twin 370 motors and twin ESCs deliver
forward, reverse, left/right turning and pivot (turns on the spot) . In
addition, control of the blade arm with the transmitter adds another
fascinating aspect to the Blizzard. For great fun in the sand or snow,
the Blizzard can match your outdoor lifestyle and go wherever you want to go.
- New ESCs with standard type motor connectors are compatible with NiMH and LiPo batteries.
- Includes 2.4GHz KT-431S 4-channel stick transmitter and 6-channel KR-632 receiver.
- The radio box has more than enough room to
fit both receiver and speed controller. The new design even allows the
large capacity KA060-91W (No.82245) waterproof speed controller to be
installed if desired.
- Includes KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE 2200mAh NiMH
battery and USB charger that is compatible with NiMH/NiCd batteries only.
Battery connector is 2P Super Plug.
- Pre-assembled chassis with control linkages complete
- Complete printed body
- 2.4GHz Syncro KT-431S R/C system
- KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE NiMH 2200 battery
- USB charger (Super plug type)
- Binding connector
- 1.5 hex wrench
- Length 365mm
- Width 320mm
- Height 220mm
- Motor 370 type x 2
- ESC KA-1571 ESC unit (S plug) X2
- Battery KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE NiMH 2200 battery
- RC System 2.4GHz 3-ch 1-servo