with mild control response, the FW-06 is the perfect introduction to GP
touring cars and the performance of this amazing machine seems to
evolve as your driving technique improves. 2-speed automatic
transmission combines with the high-power new KE15SP engine to make full
use of the power band and maximize performance from KYOSHO's proven
shaft-driven 4WD chassis. With the same rear suspension as the World
Champion V-ONE RRR with setting options and maintenance-friendly
features only available on the latest racing machines, the FW-06 chassis
also meets the demands of expert-level drivers. All this performance is
packed into a fully-assembled Readyset. Equipped with the 2.4GHz Syncro
KT-231P+ transmitter, finding an open frequency is a problem of the
past. In addition to the dual-rate function, the KT-231P+ also features a
failsafe function that automatically reduces the throttle if radio
signal is interrupted *may need to check setting before first run*.
Simply switch the power on and you can be on the track and clocking
race-winning times straight away.
- Equipped with KE15SP engine with slide carburetor fitted with slow idle adjustment.
- Universal swing shafts included on front.
- Turnbuckle tie-rods used for steering rod and rear upper arms for adjustable alignment.
- KYOSHO's proven center-shaft drive 4WD provides light control response.
- Disk brakes deliver reliable and responsive braking control.
- Unique compact recoil starter starts the engine with a few pulls of the starter cord.
- Equipped with a total of 22 ball bearings for highly-efficient, full-bearing specification.
- Fitted with tuned muffler.
- High-grip rubber tires with inner sponge supports are pre-mounted.
- Compatible with many FW-05 parts. *Not compatible with some parts*.
- Fully-assembled chassis complete with pre-set control linkages
- Installed KE15SP engine with recoil starter
- Special manifold and tuned muffler
- Finished pre-cut, pre-painted body
- Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter