The dynamic performance of the
Inferno GT2 RACE SPEC built on the combination of formidable 1/8 scale
size and the speed of a GT machine has undergone an electric power
transformation into the Inferno GT2 VE RACE SPEC. While maintaining the
full potency of the proven battle power of the Inferno GT2 chassis, the
VE incorporates the 4-cell LiPo battery compatible Team ORION Vortex 8
brushless motor and Vortex R8 ESC at its power core. The high rigidity
main chassis is equipped with side guards to strengthen impact
resistance and keep dirt out to improve overall reliability and
performance. The included 2.4GHz Syncro KT-331P transmitter
automatically manages frequency bands and features high visibility LCD
screen with the functions expected of a mid-range transmitter such as
dual-rate and ABS plus safety features such as a failsafe function. The
Syncro KT-331P works in perfect combination with the high-torque,
metal-geared KS-5031-09MW servo to deliver finger tip control of the big
size GT machine. With the Readyset, you can experience the dynamic
action of GT racing without delay while the quiet performance of
electric motor power opens up this experience to any time and place.
- Equipped with user-friendly Team ORION brushless motor and ESC.
- Simple chassis structure realizes superior maintenance efficiency.
- Spiral gears equipped on front and rear diffs deliver excellent durability.
- Included Syncro KT-331P transmitter allows precision setting.
- Equipped with high-torque KS-5031-09MW servo featuring built-in metal gears.
- Torque rods equipped on both front and rear.
- Long wheelbase specifications realize superior running stability and scale appearance.
- Turnbuckle tie rods and upper arms allow easy adjustment of alignment.
with Vortex 8 motor, designed especially for the Inferno by the world's
top brand, Team ORION. Delivers exceptional power output and
equipped with the Team ORION Vortex R8 ESC as standard. Features simple
Setup Switch functions with precise adjustment of power output
Shock caps, wheel hubs and wheel nuts are finished in Kyosho's signature gun metallic color.
& loop battery straps provide secure battery mounting and easy
removal. Allows maximum of 4-cell Li-Po battery (2-cell X 2) to be
is protected inside a radio box and the metal gears of the high-torque
KS-5031-09MW servo handle the heavy loads of this big machine to deliver
of the LCD screen on the Syncro KT331P transmitter allows monitoring of
setting adjustments in real time using jog dials.
|< KIT CONTENTS >|
- Pre-assembled chassis with 2-channel, 1-servo, ESC R/C system installed
- Pre-painted body complete with decals applied
- Team ORION Vortex 8 brushless motor installed
- Team ORION Vortex R8 ESC installed
- Syncro KT-331P transmitter
- Hex wrenches: 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0mm
- Cross wrench (large)
- 17mm wheel wrench
- Battery cord for 2S (standard is for 4S)