The dynamic performance of
the Inferno GT2 RACE SPEC built on the combination of formidable 1/8
scale size and the speed of a GT machine has undergone an electric power
transformation into the Inferno GT2 VE RACE SPEC. While maintaining the
full potency of the proven race battle power of the Inferno GT2
chassis, the VE incorporates the 4-cell LiPo battery compatible KYOSHO
SPEED HOUSE TORX8 brushless motor and BRAINZ8 ESC at its power core. The
high rigidity main chassis is equipped with side guards to strengthen
impact resistance and keep dirt and debris out to improve overall
reliability and performance. The included 2.4GHz Syncro KT-331P
transmitter automatically manages frequency bands and features high
visibility LCD screen with the functions expected of a mid-range
transmitter such as dual-rate and ABS plus safety features such as
failsafe function. The Syncro KT-331P works in perfect combination with
the high-torque, metal-geared KS-5031-09MW servo to deliver finger tip
control of the big size GT machine. With the Readyset, you can
experience the dynamic action of GT racing without delay while the quiet
performance of electric motor power opens up this experience to any
time and place.
- Equipped with user-friendly KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE brushless motor and ESC.
- Simple chassis structure realizes superior maintenance efficiency.
- Steel gears equipped on front and rear diffs deliver excellent durability.
- Included Syncro KT-331P transmitter allows precision setting.
- Equipped with high-torque KS-5031-09MW servo featuring metal gears.
- Torque rods equipped on both front and rear.
- Long wheelbase specifications realize superior running stability and scale appearance.
- Turnbuckle tie rods and upper arms allow easy alignment adjustment.
- Includes rear wing that can provide increased downforce.
- KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE TORX8 2000Kv brushless motor provides powerful performance and dynamic acceleration.
- Equipped with the KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE
BRAINZ8 ESC. Features simple Setup Switch functions with precise
adjustment of power output characteristics.
- Receiver is protected inside a special
radio box. Adoption of a one-piece steering servo holder improves
maintenance efficiency. Metal gears of the high-torque KS-5031-09MW
servo handle the heavy loads of this big machine to deliver superior
- New detailed wheel design and high grip tires for a more true to scale appearance.
- Pre-assembled chassis with 2-channel 2.4ghz radio system.
- Pre-painted body complete with decals
- KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE TORX8 brushless
- KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE BRAINZ8 ESC
- Syncro KT-331P transmitter
- Hexagonal wrench: 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0mm
- Cross wrench (large)
- 17mm wheel wrench