Simply add eight AAA-size
alkaline batteries to this Readyset and the Kyosho MINI-Z Buggy brings the fun
of R/C car action. The advanced compact design includes 4WD drive train
with slipper clutch to protect the gear system, and 4-wheel independent
double wishbone suspension with oil-filled shocks to deliver true racing
buggy performance. Most critical components are protected within the
high-rigidity dustproof chassis shell. 7-stage geared steering servo
provides plenty of torque for precision steering response and combines
with the control program to deliver the MINI-Z’s signature linear
handling and light feel. The circuit board also features manual volume
adjustment for the optional gyro unit (sold separately) that stabilizes
straight line running and improves cornering control. Modeled on the
popular Inferno MP9, the MINI-Z buggy body matches performance with
style featuring a distinctive new printed color scheme complimented by
black wheels for the sharpest looking machine on the track. The fully
pre-assembled Readyset package makes it simple and enjoyable for anyone
to experience advanced R/C buggy performance, whether it’s your first
car or as fun-driving second car.
the Readyset includes the Syncro KT-531P transmitter operating on FHSS
2.4GHz, it cannot be used with ASF/MHS/FHS 2.4GHz systems.**
- Readyset package allows model to be enjoyed straight after purchasing batteries.
- Fully pre-assembled chassis with printed polycarbonate body.
- Real racing performance will please buggy owners. Great for indoor practice.
- Includes Syncro KT-531P transmitter. Allows various setting adjustments such as steering angle.
- FHSS 2.4GHz R/C system removes the need to manage frequency bands.
- Frequency crystals are not required and up to 40 cars can be run at the same time.
- Optional gyro unit set (MZW431) can be installed. Gyro sensitivity can be manually adjusted on the chassis.
- Most optional parts already released for MINI-Z Buggy can be installed.
Included In Package:
- Factory assembled chassis with pre-installed R/C unit
- KT-531P transmitter
- Pre-painted polycarbonate body finished with markings
- Pinion gears (11T, 13T, 15T)
- Spur gears (33T, 35T)
- Pinion gear tool
- Pairing stick
- Wheel wrench
- Spare nuts for wheels