Top-level drivers proclaim this as the most extreme power
in an R/C model ever experienced! This extraordinary monster truck
features a 3-diff shaft drive full time 4WD chassis with a design
running thick with the DNA of the multiple world-championship winning
Inferno. The combination of 22.2V 6-cell LiPo battery and 2000Kv KYOSHO
SPEED HOUSE TORX8 brushless motor produces a ferocious power to weight
ratio that delivers explosive acceleration and top speeds of more than
80km/h. If you are not in full control of the throttle, it can back flip
and leave onlookers completely lost for words. This formidable power is
harnessed with a high-rigidity bulkhead, hardened chassis, reinforced
transmission and diff ring gears, dial adjustable large capacity oil
shocks and shock resistant battery case. This feature packed machine
comes as a fully assembled Readyset package and requires no frequency
band setting with the 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter and ultra
high-torque KS5031-09MW steering servo system pre-installed. 4-color
printed body is included so you only need to add your own charged LiPo
battery and batteries to the transmitter for the mayhem to start. We
would like to say this model is for everyone, but such is the power of
this machine only expert level drivers can have some degree of
confidence in managing its extreme performance. There has never been a
monster truck like this one, and maybe there never will be!
- 3 diff shaft drive full time 4WD chassis and 22.2V + brushless motor produce power like never before.
- Fully factory assembled Readyset.
- Pre-cut 4 color printed body.
- Pre-installed 2000Kv KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE TORX8 brushless motor. (drip proof)
- 2.4GHz R/C system with Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter requires no frequency band control.
- Includes waterproof ultra high torque KS5031-09MW steering servo.
- Incorporates many reinforced parts such as hardened main chassis.
- Features machined aluminum dial adjustable big bore shocks.
cut bevel gears made from special toughened steel and gear modules on
the reinforced diff ring gear are designed to match the machine’s
extreme level of power.Equipped with 6-spoke wheels & block tires.
Balances rough road running power with high level grip performance.
- Stabilizers and universal joints are equipped on front and rear.
guard installed on rear axle provides protection from dirt and mud.
Promises stable performance under various running conditions.
- Resin chassis stiffener as used on the Inferno NEO is installed on front and rear.
- Full bearing specification features 18 bearings through the drive system and wheels with 2 in the clutch bell.
- Large bumper provides protection for the front suspension holders and lower arm plate.
- Compatible with many optional parts for the Inferno series.
- Pre-assembled chassis with pre-set control linkages
- Factory assembled printed body
- 2.4GHz R/C system Syncro KT-201 pre-installed
- L-shape hex wrenches: 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0mm
- Cross wrench
- 17mm wheel wrench