If you run on high bite clay, AstroTurf or
carpet, 3.5mm SUPER DUTY Turnbuckles are for you. Additionally, the
turnbuckle sizes below are different than stock lengths to better suite
different adjustment settings and/or proper turnbuckle to ball cup
SUPER DUTY Turnbuckles greatly increase the strength over the
standard 3mm turnbuckles. We've spent years adapting this concepts to a
variety of 1:10 products and have found this is needed for today's high
bite, high speed carpet, AstroTurf and high traction clay surfaces.
Making room in the plastic is necessary and achieved by the included
drill bit. Plastic integrity is not lost as we maintain zero voids
between the turnbuckle threads and plastic rod ends. The turnbuckles included are for stock configuration
turnbuckle placement. In some instances, you may need to purchases
additional sizes to adapt to all turnbuckle placement options. However,
we have found the manufactures and racers tend to lean towards set-ups
that stay within the limits of the stock lengths.
The Lunsford Turnbuckle Touch:
- Grade 5 Titanium is roughly a 45% weight savings over steel.
- Anti-corrosion properties are greater than stainless steel.
- Nano accurate thread rolling process - A very smooth, zero tolerance and bur free threading process aids
in the preservation of the parts you are threading into.
- Machined from Made in the USA center-less ground titanium.
- From raw material to the finished product, all of our Grade 5 titanium born and bred in the USA.
- Designed, developed and crafted right here in Albany, Oregon USA at the Lunsford compound.
- All Lunsford Titanium Turnbuckles come with a 100% Guarantee!
2 - 3mm x 41mm PUNISHER (Steering)
2 - 3mm x 44mm PUNISHER (Rear Camber)
2 - 3mm x 48mm PUNISHER (Front Camber)
1 - 4-40 x 3 1/4" Drag Link