With the Vortex VST2 Pro sensor brushless motors for 1/10 scale
cars Team Orion introduced a completely new motor design using the
experience from the World Championship winning Vortex brushless motors.
The new line of VST2 Pro XLW motors are lighter and feature a smaller
diameter than traditional motors. They come with 3 pairs of mounting
holes with each pair drilled on a different height offering 3 different
positions in the car. The lower positioning results in an improved
center of gravity for faster cornering.
The case is a robust CAD design made out of high-grade aluminum
machined at an extremely high level of accuracy and quality. Perfectly
balanced rotors are used together with high quality stator materials.
- Competition Sensor brushless motor for 1/10 scale cars
- VST2 world champion technology
- Xtreme lightweight design
- Smaller diameter (34mm) and 3 different mounting positions allow lower positioning in the car
- Improved car CG for faster cornering
- High efficiency design and cooling
- Low resistance solder tabs