Experience the versatility and advanced design of the Gelande 2 for yourself. Packed full of capability, the Gelande 2 is ready for any challenging condition. Put your off-road driving to the test and see why the G2 is unmatched in its class!
G2 is built with quality materials and craftsmanship. It can maneuver extreme descents and climbs with ease. The new R3 single speed transmission provides power down to the transfer case and out to the all new Yota II axles.
The core of the G2 is built for the true off-road enthusiast. From customized options to tried and true performance. From emergency and expedition vehicles, to daily drivers and down and dirty off-road rigs. It can pull off many looks and with the endless add-ons offered, you will be able to customize your G2 and have it fit any identity.
The G2 comes with 4 link rear and 3 link front with panhard bar as standard. The servo is mounted on the chassis out of view for a more scale appearance.
Are you ready for your off-road experience?
- Custom Designed for True to Scale Looks
- Realistic Aluminum Ladder Frame Chassis
- R3 Single Speed Transmission
- Center Mounted Realistic 4x4 Transfer Case
- Cast Metal Axles with Locked Differentials
- 3 link front and 4 link rear suspension
- 1.9 Stamped steel beadlocks w/lug nuts
- Super grip dirt grabber tires
- Chassis mounted steering servo
- Plastic fuel cell receiver box
- Dual spring oil filled shock absorbers
All New R3 Single Speed TransmissionWidth at hex 180.5mm
Ratios: Pinion/spur 14/64 = 4.57:1 Internal 1.78:1
Gears - Wide steel 32P, Delrin spur, slipper clutch
All New Cast Yota II Axles
Ratio: 15/40 = 2.67:1
Double triangulated 4 Link rear suspension.
3 Link front suspension with panhard bar
Dual Spring 80mm Shocks - Can be oil filled
Type: 1.9 5 lug Wagon Wheels
Hub: Pin type Width: 25mm
Back spacing: 11mm
Machined billet aluminum, lightweight
G2 Truck Dimensions
Wheels base: 275mm (10.8")
Width: 220mm (8.7")
Height: 254mm (10")
Ground clearance: 55mm (2.2")
Final Drive Ratio: 31.9:1
Weight: 5.58Lbs / 2.533Kg
- 1x Gelande II Truck Kit w/Defender D90 Body Set
This is a kit that requires building time (appro. 2-3 hours) and electronics.
- Spare Wheel and Tire not included
- Fits RC4WD Spare Tire Case For Defender Body (Z-X0012)
- RC4WD Spare Tires Case for Defender Body (Stamped w/RC4WD) (Z-X0010)
Required to Complete:
- Hex Drivers (1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm)
- Long Nose Pliers
- Associated Thread Locking Adhesive
- Cross Wrench or Nut Driver (4mm, 5.5mm, 7mm)
- Modeling / Craft Knife
- Side Cutters
- Instant glue / Plastic Cement (prefer non whitening)
- Hex Drivers (1.5mm, 2mm)
- Cross Phillips Screwdrivers (small)
- Motor (35t, 45t, or 55t)
- Electronic Speed Controller "ESC" (Z-E0007)
- Radio and Receiver (2 channel or more) (3 Channel Z-R0009, or 4 Channel Z-R0006)
- 1x Standard Size Servo (Z-E0035)
- Battery (Consult your "ESC" manual) 6 cell NIMH, or 2 cell Lipo battery
- Charger (Consult your battery guide) Chargers