Adventures can happen anywhere. Nothing will give you more fun in the sand, dirt, snow, or mud than the Trail Finder 2. Part scale truck, part adventurer, your TF2 is ready for your mud kicking trail-loving lifestyle! The TF2 has both detailed styling and aggressive performance. You will find a balance of capability and performance built into every TF2. Performance of the TF2 is smooth and with its 2 speed selectable transmission, 4WD drivetrain, bullet-proof transfer case and quality metal components throughout. The TF2 is truly a work of art in both appearance and performance. Every TF2 is compatible with a full range of option and performance parts designed to enhance the performance and add to the scale look of the only true scale 1/10 offroad truck... The Trailfinder 2. Your adventure awaits....
- Custom Designed for True-to-Scale Looks
- Realistic Billet Aluminum Ladder Frame Chassis
- 2 Speed Remote Selectable Transmission
- Center Mounted Realistic 4x4 Transfer Case
- Cast Metal Axles with Locked Differentials
- True to Scale Leaf Spring Suspension
- Highly Detailed Body with Dropped Bed and More
- 1.55 Stamped Steel Beadlock Wheels with Lug Nuts
- Super Grip High Performance Mud Thrasher Tires
- Realistic Tube Bumpers - Rock Rails - Skid Plate
All New Hammer Transfer Case
Ratio - 1.47:1 Gears - Wide 32P steel gears Features - 8 bearings, cast casing, hardened gears
All New R3 2 Speed Transmission
Ratios Pinion/spur 14/64 = 4.57:1 1st gear
3.47:1 2nd gear 1.27:1
Gears - Wide steel 32P, Delrin spur, slipper clutch,
Features - Machined billet aluminum casing, scale looking, Motor mount can be rotated to 10 different positions,
compatible with other brand spurs (Axial, Traxxas, Robinson)
Cast Yota Axles
Ratio: 15/40 = 2.67:1 Width at hex (using 4mm TF2 hexes): 176.5mm
All New Trailfinder 2 Chassis
Features - Billet aluminum constriction Adjustable shock hoops
High quality plastic material, very durable High quality steel Yokes
Name: 1.55 OEM beadlock wheels Hub: 12mm hex Width: 22mm Back spacing: 9mm
Features: Stamped steel, aluminum hub, internal beadlock, very scale looking, 6 bolt pattern,
Tough Armor TF2 Winch front bumper Tough Armor TF2 Rear Bumper Tough Armor TF2 Side Sliders Authentic
looking crawler style tube bumper. Very high quality flexible plastic, very durable, very scale.
TF2 Truck Dimensions
Wheels base: 287mm (11.3")
Width: 215mm (8.5")
Height: 210mm (8.25")
Ground clearance: 57mm (2.5")
Final Drive Ratios: 1st - 62.1:1, 2nd - 22.75:1
The TF2 includes the new Hammer Transfer Case. Packed with detail, the case features a cast metal exterior and the same new 32P widened gears for durability. The most scale accurate axles on the market, the RC4WD Cast Yota axles feature innovative round knuckles, new lower mounting points and compact offset pumpkins. The All New R3 2 speed transmission comes with a fully machined billet aluminum case and new wider gears to allow for more abuse along with a Delrin spur with slipper clutch. The new designed motor mount is adjustable in 10 positions. Drawing on the success of the RC4WD MOA gear sets, the TF2 drivetrain has the most durable gears RC4WD has to offer so the TF2 will stay on the trail, day after day. The Driveshafts for the TF2 are an all new design featuring bulletproof steel universals and a new high quality plastic shaft for great driveline angles and durability on the trail.
The TF2 includes a set of RC4WD Ultimate Scale Shocks. Designed for ultimate scale looks and ultimate performance. Machined from billet aluminum, rebuildable and internally sprung. The TF2 includes a set of RC4WD White Stamped Steel 1.55 internal beadlock wheels. Super tough paintable white finish, aluminum internal ring and popular 6 lug design. The TF2 Chassis features a molded fuel cell that doubles as an electronics storage box plus an aluminum, frame-mounted under cab electronics tray for multiple electronics mounting options. The All New TF2 Chassis is a machined billet alumi- num ladder frame design with leaf springs, scale shock hoops, chassis servo mounts and hard body mounts. 4-link conversion available soon! Every TF2 needs a tough set or rock grabbing tires and the included Mud Thrashers in X3 Compound deliver the traction as well as perfect scale looks in just the right size.
- While some components may come assembled, it may be in your best interests to check the products to ensure all hardware is tight. In some cases you may want to apply threadlock to some of the hardware that is already installed.
- Use good quality hex drivers to avoid stripping screw heads.
- Use thread lock when putting metal screws into metal parts.
- Steps marked with an asterisk (*) require thread lock.
- Use thread lock sparingly.
- Do not over tighten screws otherwise you may strip the thread.
Required to Complete:
- Hex Drivers (1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm)
- Long Nose Pliers
- Associated Thread Locking Adhesive
- Cross Wrench or Nut Driver (4mm, 5.5mm, 7mm)
- Modeling / Craft Knife
- Body Reamer
- Side Cutters
- Instant glue / Plastic Cement (prefer non whitening)
- Hex Drivers (1.5mm, 2mm)
- Cross Phillips Screwdrivers (small)