The Spektrum™ iX12 radio is an intelligent 12-channel transmitter
matched with a powerful combination of features and next-level
connectivity. Groundbreaking yet comfortably familiar, RC pilots of all
aircraft types can use the iX12 to out fly everything in its class.
Literally "tap" into the iX12's programming. Its 4-inch, full-color,
easy-to-read monitor delivers crisp, clear detail that includes
state-of-the-art touchscreen technology so that navigation is simple.
And, because the interface is a fully functional Android system with a
dedicated quad-core processor, it will work with an evolving list of
apps from the Google Play store.
PROGRAMMABLE VOICE AND AUDIO ALERTS
Keep tabs on important information without ever taking your eyes off what you are flying. The iX12 programmable voice alert system can call out what flight mode you have chosen or report telemetry info on demand. If an alarm goes off, you won't have to look at the display to see what's happening. The iX12 can tell you.
Text-to-speech means that you can create any voice alert by just typing in the words, it can even take *.WAV files so you can have virtually any sound imaginable. In addition to a built-in speaker, the iX12 has a headphone jack that allows you to monitor voice alerts, and/or listen to your favorite song during flight, using earbuds so you don't bother other pilots. You can also use its Bluetooth support to connect with wireless earbuds or your phone.
KEY iX12 ERGONOMIC FEATURES:
- Comfortable, non-slip rubber grips
- Smooth, quad-bearing gimbals with front-access adjustments
- Adjustable stick length and travel range
- User-adjustable mode configurations (1, 2, 3 or 4)
- User-adjustable switch assignments and pushbutton power on/off
- State-of-the-art touchscreen technology
WIRELESS TRAINER LINK
The exclusive functionality of the Spektrum wireless trainer link gives iX12 users the ability to wirelessly link up with other Spektrum transmitters and specially-equipped Spektrum FPV headsets. It’s hassle-free. Once bound to another transmitter or component, ModelMatch™ technology will allow the iX12 to re-link without having to go through the bind process again.
- Wirelessly 'buddy box' with another DSMX®/DSM2® transmitter when teaching someone to fly
- Assign gimbal functions to a second 'camera' transmitter when flying a camera drone so you can focus on avoiding obstacles and maintaining visual contact while someone else lines up the shot
- Link with specially-equipped Spektrum FPV headsets to wirelessly control head tracking and remotely change camera video frequencies
- Link to the Spektrum Wireless Simulator Dongle (SPMWS1000) and practice flying with your favorite simulators
INCLUDES AR9030T TELEMETRY RECEIVER
With the AR9030T, no sensor is required to receive flight log or receiver pack voltage telemetry data. The AR9030T is a feature-packed, 9-channel receiver with integrated full-range telemetry. It includes built-in telemetry connection ports for RPM, Flight Pack Voltage, and Temperature sensors as well as an X-Bus port for additional telemetry options. The 11ms frame rate capable iX12 allows the AR9030T to deliver lightning-fast input-to-output response that is perfect for high-performance aircraft like 3D helis and airplanes. Two DSMX remote receivers are included so you can take advantage of patented Spektrum™ MultiLink™ technology for outstanding signal diversity strength that eliminates the possibility of reflected signal fading and antenna blind spots that can affect all 2.4GHz systems.