The E-Revo VXL is built on the race-winning, track-proven innovation of the Revo and E-Revo models. The Revo's rocker-actuated suspension has been expertly adapted to 1/16 scale with all its functionality and performance intact, right down to the oil-filled, threaded-body GTR shocks. This superior technology provides capability, performance, and tuning functions at the absolute pinnacle of truck design. Intricately molded as a single piece, the monocoque chassis balances strength and weight to far surpass the standards of the "mini" category. In 1/16 scale, it is an even more impressive achievement of packaging and performance optimization that could only come from Traxxas, The Fastest Name In Radio Control®.
- Traxxas Stability ManagementTM
- Traxxas Power Cell NiMH battery with iDTM
- 2-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
- TQi 2.4GHz Transmitter and Receiver
- 30+mph with included NiMH battery,
- 50+mph with additional NiMH battery
- Revo suspension technology for superior handling and control
- Full-time 4WD
- Velineon® 380 brushless motor—largest in class
- Waterproof electronics
- Torque-control™ slipper clutch
- Sealed differentials
- Realistic all-terrain tires with foam inserts
Some mini-models are "fast for a mini." That's not good enough for Traxxas. The 1/16 E-Revo VXL is just plain fast. At 30+mph with the included 6-cell NiMH battery, E-Revo VXL is nearly twice as fast as most mini models, and faster than most electric RTR trucks of any scale. Install a second 6-cell battery to unleash the Velineon Brushless Power System's full fury, and E-Revo VXL jumps to over 50mph. No other RTR truck, regardless of scale, makes it so easy and affordable to experience this level of high speed and wheelie-popping power.
Velineon Brushless Power
Built specifically for Traxxas 1/16 scale models, the VXL-3m speed control and Velineon® 380 motor represent the latest in brushless technology. Fully LiPo compatible with low-voltage detection for 2S and 3S packs and rated for 6-12 NiMH cells, this potent, powerful combo gives E-Revo VXL precise throttle control and blistering top speed. The Velineon 380 is built to the same no-compromise specs as the Velineon 3500 found in Traxxas' 70+mph 1/10 scale VXL models. High-speed ball bearings. Sintered rotor. Neodymium magnets. Gold plated 3.5mm connectors. It all adds up to 50,000 rpm of pure power and speed!
The 1/16 E-Revo VXL is fully assembled with TQi radio system, Velineon brushless power system, painted and decaled body, pre-glued tires, and quick start guide. A Traxxas Power Cell NiMH battery and charger are also included, making the E-Revo VXL truly Ready-To-Race. Traxxas backs the E-Revo VXL and all of our products with top-notch support that is second to none. A staff of skilled representatives is on-hand to answer your questions via phone, website, or e-mail. Unmatched parts support allows the E-Revo to be serviced with parts and support from thousands of hobby dealers worldwide. Your investment is also protected by the Traxxas Lifetime Electronics Warranty. Traxxas goes the extra mile to ensure that your RC experience is easy and fun (and fast!).
- TSM makes Traxxas vehicles easier to drive, particularly on loose surfaces
- TSM makes driving more fun by allowing the driver to accelerate harder and drive faster with much greater control
- TSM works to stabilize vehicles over rough surfaces as
the gyro effect of the spinning front tires continues to “steer” when
the vehicle is in the air
- TSM dramatically improves braking performance, preventing the vehicle from spinning out
- TSM allows faster cornering speeds
- TSM never restricts throttle (or fun!)
- TSM allows the driver to accelerate harder when exiting a turn
- TSM works invisibly in the background
- The driver maintains their connected feel with the vehicle
- The amount of TSM assistance is fully adjustable
- TSM can be turned off or adjusted from the TQi Transmitter
- TSM is fully compatible with Traxxas Link
- TSM does not require any complicated set up or instructions.
MODEL 71076-3: Fully assembled, Ready-To-Race® with Traxxas Stability Management®, TQi 2.4GHz radio system, Velineon® 380 motor, VXL-3m electronic speed control, 7.2 volt NiMH battery, 2-amp peak detecting fast charger, and ProGraphix® painted body.